In the absence of face-to-face Open Events, we will be offering virtual events, which will include:
- Information focusing on early language and vocabulary development; effective synthetic phonics provision; and creating a rich reading culture across school;
- Opportunities to view videos of the delivery of phonics and vocabulary support at Westgarth;
- An opportunity to discuss effective practice in the teaching of phonics and early reading;
- Support to begin auditing and evaluating your own provision in order to develop an action plan;
- Details of how to apply for Hub funding to develop your school’s effective teaching of phonics and early reading (up to £3,000 match funded of £6,000 unmatched, subject to specific criteria).
Free Remote Online Open Event
You are warmly invited to join us on our first remote open event to explore effective early language development; systematic synthetic phonics provision; and the promotion of a love of reading. For more information visit our Eventbrite page (link below) or download our flyer.
- Time and Date: 9:15am-12:30pm Wednesday 20th January 2021
- Hosting Platform: Zoom
- Book your Place: Via Eventbrite (Maximum 2 Places per school)
- Free Online Open Event Flyer